Sales Academy Manager
Vacature: Sales Academy Manager - Sales
Toyota Material Handling is the global number one in the material handeling business. The company invested in an internal Sales Academy to ensure consistent and relevant training in sales techniques for their sales forces in Europe (around 800 sales reps and sales managers in 20 countries). The Academy is responsible for developing content, ensuring high quality delivery of training and managing the network of trainers.
We are looking for a SAM who can support the transition from a product-service driven market approach to a value sales mindset and approach. Toyota Material Handling aims to serve the market better with their different sales channels and approaches.
As a SAM you bring structure to the department, you act as a catalyst between the needs of the Sales people on the one hand and the knowledge within the organization on the other hand. In your role as SAM you will be assisted by 4 direct reports. They provide support in developing and executing the training courses.
The role’s responsibilities:
- Working in collaboration with the Program Manager, the SAM analyses the learning needs to develop company-specific learning activities.
- Translate trends and TMH business environment/process/target changes.
- Develop training packages and ensures a training portfolio for the different roles in Sales and Sales Management.
- Makes and follows up the training plans, the KPI’S, the billing & Costs.
- Provides a framework and optimizes the delivery methods(digital or in person).
- Ensures consistency in content and development for the different level programs in the portfolio.
- Ensures the quality of the delivery of the trainings and manages the network of trainers (quality, satisfaction, budgets, development etc.).
- Reporting to the Sales Process Development Director.
- Preferable minimum 5 to 8 years experiences as a Sales Trainer
- You are able to build and manage the infrastructure of the Academy (roles & responsibilities, training plans, KPI’s, billing processes etc.)
- You are up-to-date with trends in B2B selling
- You have experience in supporting transition (value added sales approach is an asset)
- You have knowledgement of the training marketplace and how to source trainers
- You are able to translate learning needs into the development of trainings
- You are hands on, down to earth in operations and likes to take initiative
- You act autonomously with limited management monitoring
- You work structured and customer minded
- You are fluently in English with good interpersonal and communication skills
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, reporting and business analysis
- You embrace technology and are knowledgeable about what medium to use when and where
- You will become a member of an international team working on European Level.
- You will have direct contact with senior management in European headquarters & subsidiaries, therefore a great opportunity to grow in your career locally or internationally.
- You will get a customised on-boarding program and we offer you a competitive remuneration package with insurances and a car.