Product Manager (Foodsorting Machines and applications)
Vacature: Product Manager (Foodsorting Machines and applications) - Marketing
Our client is a company in full expansion, which are innovative and strong in the world of sorting machines and applications (Cloud sensor and software solutions). They serve the world’s most important growers and food producers with sorting solutions and services, and is expanding rapidly on a global scale.
We are actively seeking a Product Managers at our global headquarters in Belgium.
By defining the future of our roadmap, product managers are helping customers achieve new levels of efficiency and safety in food production, and evolving our ever-growing product line by sharing customer feedback directly with our engineering teams.
In this role, you’ll be supported by highly talented and motivated colleagues who pride themselves on transparency, collaboration, and customer satisfaction. On a daily basis, you’ll be energized by:
- Determining how the latest technology innovations can best create value for customers
- Visiting customers to continually assess how best to address unmet needs and improve efficiency
- Tracking industry trends and competitor activity to ensure our leadership position
- Partnering with sales staff to ensure effective commercial operations and high customer satisfaction
If this all sounds like a fit, you’re probably:
- Holding a 4-year master degree (in Sales, Product management, Economics, Engineering)
- Product Marketing or product Management experience is a must!
- 6 – 15 year experience!
- A “technophile” who is always interested in new technologies and trends
- Someone who loves spending time with customers to understand their needs
- Someone who has served as a product manager or marketeer for a highly-technical software/hardware solution, including product definition and product launch strategy
- Someone who loves networking and developing long-term relationships with customers
- Someone who enjoys traveling and developing expertise on the dynamics of new countries, regions, and ecosystems
- Located in Belgium (home office) – ability to travel up to 70 days/year
- English fluently
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent in MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Drivers licence
The company offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development. We offer a market competitive salary package.