Vacature: Marketing Manager -
Our client is a leader in “access control”. We are expanding business and in need of a Marketing Manager.
You give shape to our (digital) marketing strategy and delivers a stellar execution to support both our lead generation and conversion funnels.
As our Marketing Manager, you develop strategies and tactics to deliver proposition to senior executives and C-level profiles in large enterprise. You drive lead generation and significantly contribute to our revenue goals by producing a consistent stream of content mapped to buyer needs. With a determined campaign strategy, a productive budget and efficient execution, you achieve key performance goals.
From strategy to execution, you’re responsible for multi-channel campaigns across the entire buyer lifecycle, you understand the market, our clients and define the right messages and channels to enable sales in a scaling environment.
The key insights of every project are measured and analysed across multiple platforms; you identify the effectiveness and impact of your marketing initiatives to optimize them accordingly.
As you’ll be our very own and very first Marketing Manager, you get to structure and build a solid marketing approach and brand identity for us in close collaboration with our Sales team. In short, you will establish an integrated marketing plan, including customer segmentation, competitive advantage analysis, budget guidelines, our online presence, the must attend events or organise our own events to reach C-level decision makers and much more.
Ultimately, you will help us develop a promising lead generation machine and build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- You have a proven track record in defining marketing strategy for a product-driven start-up / scale-up;
- You have experience in online and offline marketing;
- You have experience in defining and driving a research-driven content marketing plan;
- You’ve got hands-on experience with the latest digital marketing platforms (email marketing, search and video advertising, …) ;
- You don’t shy away from opportunities to represent the company at events, in the press, … or to negotiate sponsorship contracts;
- You’re both creative and analytical;
- You have a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication;
- You speak Dutch and English fluently and have solid basis in French.
The company offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development. We offer a market competitive salary package.