Market Intelligence analyst
Vacature: Market Intelligence analyst - Marketing
Imperial Tobacco is a globally operating tobacco company. We produce, distribute and sell a wide range of cigarettes, tobacco, cigarette paper, tubes and cigars. Our products are for sale in more than 160 countries. We have 47 factories worldwide and count 37 000 employees.
In Belgium we are the third largest player in terms of cigarettes and a leader in the field of tobacco and cigarette paper. In our Sales & Marketing organization in Mechelen, 75 colleagues work passionately and with pleasure on our success.
As Market and competitive Intelligence Analyst you will find yourself in a dynamic team and you will mainly focus on the Belgian and Luxembourg markets. In this role, you provide the necessary intelligence analyzes and reports that your colleagues (from Sales, Trade Marketing, …) can make well thought-out operational and strategic decisions.
Following our development on different KPIs is an important part of your role. You evaluate the actual results and the planned results. You also analyze the outcomes of brands and sales activities and based on those insights, you advise your colleagues what they can adapt or improve.
You also ensure that the various market and competition reports are up to date and you help your colleagues to get information from the reporting tools themselves by giving training / support. You analyze market dynamics, make brand and competition analyzes and know how to translate these into insights and new opportunities that you share with your colleagues. You are an empowered and fluent inspirer who knows how to convince and advise others with your insights.
- You have a Bachelor or Master or equivalent through experience in a similar position
- Experience in drawing up market and competition analyzes and reporting
- Experience within FMCG is a plus
- You like numbers and analyzes and can convert them into “people language”
- You are analytical, eager to learn, proactive, autonomous and mature
- You possess sufficient assertiveness and monitor priorities
- You have a healthy portion of persuasiveness and commercial feeling
- You are hands-on and take responsibility
- You are a real team player who communicates smoothly with other departments
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written)
- You are fluent with Excel and PowerPoint
An independent full-time position with room for initiative within an international and dynamic organization. Of course there are many opportunities to further develop your talents.
Our company culture is characterized by openness, drive and enthusiasm and is informal.
An attractive salary package with various additional legal benefits.