Major Account Manager
Vacature: Major Account Manager - Sales
Our customer is a top player in office furniture and items and offers a range of products, services and solutions. They assist clients with the relocation, expansion or renewal of a department and optimize the purchase of office supplies. Their wide range of products (furniture, promotional items, projectors, Ipads, paper, coffee, etc.) make them a total supplier. Due to expansion, they are looking for a colleague who will focus on clients with more than 500 employees. These are both private companies and government institutions (schools, hospitals, provinces, etc.). Your region is Flemish Brabant and Brussels.
- You actively search for new customers within your segment and region.
- You attract tenders and large, more complex contracts.
- You map out the needs and purchases of potential customers. your Tender Officer the approach, the chance of success and the requirements of the client
- In addition to the tenders, you work out more complex contracts; you determine the needs and make an appropriate quotation (in support with Sales Support, Pricing and Tender Officer)
- You provide an update and state of affairs on a weekly basis and you report to your sales team and your manager
- Bachelors or Masters is desirable or similar experience Experience with tenders and large contracts is a must
- A true commercial networker with ‘goalgetter’ attitude
- A go-getter, easy syntheses and needs can map
- Solution-oriented and long-term thinking (no one shot sale)
- Studious attitude (you receive sufficient training and guidance!)
- Autonomous and disciplined working
- Smooth NL / FR / ENG (also written)
- Being able to work analytically, in an organized and structured way
- Careful, accurate and flexible working
- Dynamic, driven and a real team player
- Good practical IT knowledge (MS Office, Excel and Power Point)
A permanent contract at the start in a varied position that leaves sufficient room for personal initiatives and development (career guidance).
In addition, an attractive salary package that is proportional to the level of experience, supplemented by a bonus system and numerous additional legal benefits (car, hospitalization). / group insurance and meal vouchers). You can also ensure a good balance between work and private life in a pleasant working atmosphere.